If you would like to walk in for an in-person meeting:
- Contact the Admission Officer [+91 9247025025].
- Our Admission Officer will be happy to clarify all your queries and doubts and will take you on a tour of our campus.
- The Admission Officer will inform you of the student interaction date and time.
- Contact the Accounts Office for payment of fees[+91 9247025025].
The registration form is available from the school head office and can be collected Monday to Saturday between 9:30 am and 3 pm.
The complete form should be submitted along with the following documents:
- Copy of the last progress report card from the previous school.
- Copy of birth certificate (please bring the original for verification).
- Transfer Certificate.
At TGES-Kokapet, we conduct a skill status Assessment to identify the learning needs of each individual child so that attention can be directed to him or her in a better way. Subjects covered in the assessment include Math, English, Environmental Studies and Science.
Interview schedule – The child will then be interviewed, along with the parents by the Principal for a better understanding of background – to foster like-mindedness.